11th South-East European Forum & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
11th Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Forum and Exhibition for South-East Europe
11-13.03.2015, Sofia, Bulgaria
Organizer: Via Expo
Scope: energy efficient solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation, lighting and other manufacturing sectors; bio-, hydro, solar, geothermal and wind energy, waste-to-energy, electric vehicles, etc.
The 2015 edition will promote the latest energy developments and encourage their large-scale implementation in South-East Europe as well as speed up foreign investment in the regional economy. It is a great networking place for the international and local industry players.
The Exhibition in 2014
- Leading companies from Austria, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Greece, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, the Netherlands and Ukraine showcased products and innovations.
- Among the exhibitors were AB Energy Romania, Austep, Biogest Energie- und Wassertechnik, CPM Europe, Dreyer & Bosse, Eqtec, Global Hydro Energy, Hitachi Zosen Inova, Nahtec, Polytechnik Luft-und Feuerungstechnik, Solare Datensysteme, Weiss, etc.
- For 5th year in a row there was an Austrian Pavilion, located at a larger exhibition area.
- Exhibition index: energy efficient solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation and lighting; bio-, hydro-, solar-, geothermal- and wind energy, waste-to-energy, electric vehicles, etc.
The Conference Highlights in 2014
● District Heating and Cooling in Europe, organized by Euroheat & Power. Speakers presented the ‘Heat Roadmap Europe’, the role of renewables in DHC, energy efficiency measures, etc.
● Renovation and nZEBs Strategies
● Waste-to-Energy - Global and Local Perspectives for New Projects and for Sustainable Economic and Social Development.
● Energy Efficiency – foreign experience in Germany and Turkey.
T/F +359 32 512 900, 960 011
Sustainable Business Forum