Company: beCause Global Consulting
— Bio —
Named one of the top 100 Thought Leaders on Trustworthy Business Behavior, Hack is CEO, beCause Global Consulting and Executive-in-Residence Emerita, IMD Business School. She has advised Fortune 500 companies, UN Secretary-Generals, heads of state and other global leaders/organizations on clarifying and achieving their goals. Hack also has served as a non-executive director on many for- and not-for profit boards, including as chair, vice chair and committee chair for governance.
At IMD Hack leads sessions in executive education programs, including conducting one-on-one intensives with senior executives and facilitating deep dives for business groups. She alsodistilled her internationally recognized pioneering work on Strategic Relational Engagement (SRE™) into teachable lessons about improving stakeholder engagement within and among organizations and sectors to increase productivity, profitability and sustainability.
She has accepted numerous awards including International Outstanding Achievement, Woman of the Year, and Inspiration Award for Lifetime Achievement at Säid Business School Oxford University. She has advanced degrees from Harvard University and The New School. She’s created and taught graduated courses at NYU and other universities.
Hack has been a keynote speaker at myriad conferences globally. She’s had articles written about or published by her including in The Financial Times, Forbes, Huffington Post, ReWiring Business, The New York Timesand UN Chronicle. She’s appeared extensively on television, radio, Internet and is on an international on-line database of women experts, SheSource.
· designing ambitious achievable strategic action plans
· formulating creative solutions to complex problems
· engaging stakeholders within and among organizations
· managing reputations in a socially-conscious society through substantive innovations
· creating multi-sector cross-border strategic alliances in an increasingly globalized world
· advancing politically sensitive negotiations and distilling insightful policy analysis
· instituting organizational and governance structures to achieve these and other goals
Latest Network Activity
Commented on: False Claims in Sustainability Reports
Huge gap between reporting and reality: 86% claim they use Labor Indicators but only 11% actually do; 62% claim Human ...